Eagle Cliff POLICIES and additional information
Please help us protect our Ash trees – – DO NOT BRING FIREWOOD into Eagle Cliff!
We sell large bundles of firewood at a very reasonable price.
- At the time of your reservation, a deposit equal to the first night of your stay will be collected. Balance is due upon check-in.
- Any change to the reservation or a cancellation will incur a minimum $5 fee.
- Cancellations made 2 weeks prior to reservation require a $5 processing fee. Cancellations made after 2 weeks prior to reservation result in forfeiting the first night’s deposit. Cancellations made within 1 day of scheduled check-in are subject to a penalty equal to two (2) days reservation fee.
- Regarding Holiday Reservations: Cancellations made prior to 1 month before reservation require a $5 processing fee. Cancellations made within 1 month of reservation result in forfeiting the first night’s deposit. Cancellations made within 1 day of scheduled check-in are subject to a penalty equal to two (2) days reservation fee.
- Please note that we do adhere to our cancellation policy in all circumstances. Eagle Cliff cannot be responsible for cancellations due to poor weather, work obligations, or any other reason. Please contact the property for Cancellations or to make any Changes to your Reservation.
- 5 MPH speed limit. ENFORCED
- QUIET TIME 11p.m.-7a.m. No radios or generators after 10 p.m. No driving after 11 p.m.
- VISITORS must leave by 10 p.m.
- PARKING 1 vehicle per site, others in designated areas. NO parking on tent sites.
- GOLF CARTS ALLOWED – NO ATVs or UTVs
- NO CIRCLING UP Back-up site is a back up, pull through is a pull through. Please follow directions so the site is as nice for you as the next guest.
- DO NOT REMOVE FIRE RINGS Burn wood or charcoal only – No trash or garbage. Extinguish fire before leaving.
- CLEAN YOUR SITE Leave it like you found it. Remove all trash, cigarette butts, bottle caps, etc. Large dumpsters are provided for trash.
- CHARGE will be made to your credit card for failure to CLEAN YOUR SITE.
- OUTDOOR MATS No mats ALLOWED! This helps preserve the grass for your next visit.
- PICNIC TABLES one per site. Please move daily to protect the grass.
- PETS must be leashed or tethered on your site. Do not leave pet unattended. You must pick up all pet waste. Any pet damage to your site will incur an additional charge.
- TENTERS No tarps or plastic under your tent. Move tents after two night to protect the grass. No driving or parking on tent sites. Unload from road and park in designated area.
- NO REFUNDS due to weather.